Your privacy is important to THE MENUE. Therefore, all personal information saved on this website will be handled with utmost care.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE MENUE may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- If you want to receive THE MENUE newsletter, you provide us with your name and email address. This is the only information we will have from you. We do not collect any other personal information of visitors of the website.
- When purchasing on our website you provide us with your email address, full name, full address, and telephone number. That is the only information we obtain. We maintain a list of customers to provide a more personalized service, however, we do not hold or have any access to payment information.
- We use third-party vendors to help with delivery of the newsletter and processing of your payment.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
THE MENUE asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:Explicit consent
- When you sign up for THE MENUE newsletter, you provide explicit consent for THE MENUE to collect the personal information listed above.
- If you enter an agreement with THE MENUE for the purchase of goods in exchange for payment, THE MENUE will be required to collect the personal information listed above.
- THE MENUE may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
3. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE MENUE may use your personal information to:
- Administer THE MENUE and/or THE MENUE newsletter
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you the newsletter and account-related email
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing offers
Where THE MENUE discloses your personal information to its third-party vendors for these purposes, the third-party vendors in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement, except for the third-party vendors that collect your data separately when you sign up with and/or pay through them.
4. DATA RETENTION POLICY
THE MENUE values your trust in providing us your personal information, thus will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
6. DATA PROCESSORS
Like most websites, THE MENUE uses third-party vendors to collect certain information about your interaction with our website. The information may be stored in log files and may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) and other information. We collect this information by using cookies. By using www.themenue.com you are accessing these services. THE MENUE does not provide or receive any personal information to or from these services.
7. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows THE MENUE or a third-party vendor to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store, and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including www.themenue.com. Cookies on THE MENUE are used for providing analytics. If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain type of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. Please note that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS